Sunday, 13 August 2017

MMW#28: AMMG with a Twist (Moodboard)

Hi Everyone!

Another month has passed and we re half way through the year already. Time flies when you're having fun!

Thank you to all who entered the last challenge. Once again, you totally rocked! We will be back on 20th August to announce the winner and the Fab 3 so don't forget to come back to check.

This month we're finding inspiration from a mood board created by Irena:


Theme: Anything Mixed Media Goes with Moodboard 

Sponsor: Glitzcraft
GLITZCRAFT

Prize: £15 voucher

We have some amazing inspiration for you from the fabulous Design Team. Leslie and Virag are taking some time off this month. Please wish them all the best for they need to feel the love right now. Lots of love from me to you both! xxx

The rest of the team have been busy and more creative than ever. Please see for yourself...

Hi all! I saw the peacock feather on the mood Board and decided to make a canvas with this lady.




Ingrid
Please come back on 27th August 2017, 7:30pm to view a tutorial ;) 

This month our mood board has peacock feather. I have created a canvas(40/40 cm) where I have used a stencil, modelling paste and acrylic paints. I painted this peacock myself and I hope to inspire you.



Maria
For our August challenge I made a tiny little book. The notebook's size is just 4x3 cm. My inspirations were two upper pictures - I combined the peacock feathers and the dew drops. The notebook is made from zero - the cover, the cabouchon, the binding - all made by me with lots of love for miniature art.




Torsa
Hi Friends! This moth we have really colorful mood boards , I love the green a yellow combo so much !! It makes me feel so fresh !! I have created a layout on canvas ,hope you have like my creation !!




Pure awesomeness! Thank you, DT Ladies! 

I hope you are feeling inspired and can join the challenge. Please feel free to create anything mixed media based, but if you do like a bit of a challenge, then show us how you would interpret the mood board. We can't wait to see what you'll make! Good luck and mainly... have fun with it! 

Stay creative! 

Hugs, 

Ingrid and the DT xxx 




7 comments:

  1. Stunning inspiration and fabulous mood board...Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful inspiration by the Design Team!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing works! Wowzers to you all talented ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning! Seriously ladies every single one of these is a piece of art! Thank you for the inspirations and the challenge Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing inspiration from the team. I've been feeling gloomy, so instead of the brights I was drawn to the subtle little photo in the bottom corner... but I've been struggling for inspiration, so was so glad to find some here!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for a wonderful mood board!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x